Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole. Sign me up for anything that has everything I love about tacos and tater tots. I love a comforting casserole, but it can be hard to make casseroles that are egg-free and dairy-free. Shredded cheese and eggs usually bind a casserole together, and they can be a little.
These healthy tater tots make a great side dish for any meal as well as a fun dinner idea for the kids! Sweet Potato Casserole with irresistible crunchy pecan topping. This sweet potato bake is smooth and puffs up while baking. You can cook Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole
- You need 1 bag (20 ounce) of frozen sweet potato tater tots.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
- It’s 1 box (6 ounce) of chicken flavored stuffing mix.
- It’s 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 package (8 ounce) of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 ounce) of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
There's nothing more comforting than a sweet potato casserole. The sweet smells, luxurious texture and that crisp nutty topping! This is like a side dish and dessert in one. Tater Tot Casserole is a classic dish made with the favorite potato bites that you can bring to potlucks and make everyone go for another serving!
Sweet Potato 🍠 Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Lightly spray a large baking pan with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Sprinkle your dry stuffing mix onto the bottom of baking pan…….
- Place your sliced onion all over dry stuffing mix……
- In a large bowl mix together your softened cream cheese, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, black pepper, garlic powder and sour cream………
- Spread cream cheese mixture over dry stuffing mix…….
- Now pour over cream cheese mixture your bag of frozen sweet potato tater tots……
- Place your shredded cheddar cheese all over tater tots…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until hot and bubbling…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Tater Tot Casserole is a rich and filling dish that can be served to many guests at parties with minimal effort. As the name suggests, it has a potato product. I usually won't touch casseroles because I always think that they'll be uni-textured/flavored. A southern-style casserole that is a dessert-like side dish. It is made of cooked and mashed sweet potatoes combined You can prepare your sweet potatoes for using in the casserole by baking or boiling them.