Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes. Poached eggs on spaghetti with homemade tomato sauce issss basically the best thing ever. And I've been eating it all week. Just try to stop that dinner The whole wheat spaghetti with zingy marinara sauce is perfectly-quick-but-still-made-from-scratch *hooray* but the kicker is that soft egg on top.
Bring marinara and crushed red pepper to a simmer in a skillet. Roasted rosemary potatoes are topped with spinach, marinara, eggs, and cheese and baked in the oven. Skip roasting the potatoes and just bake eggs in marinara and spinach. You can have Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes
- It’s 5-6 strips of bacon.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cups of or marinara.
- It’s of Toast bread (3 slices).
- You need of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Add some sausage to the potato layer. Fry sweet potatoes for a minute or two, then add zucchini, chorizo, and garlic. Sauté until sweet potatoes are cooked and zucchini cubes are Transfer cooked chorizo and vegetables to a serving dish. Preparation Break one egg into a mixing bowl and whisk.
Marinara poached eggs with sweet potatoes step by step
- 1. Eggs: Saute bacon in large skillet pan until nicely browned. Add marinara sauce and then eggs. Cook all together for about 15 minutes. Put the skillet pan to broil for about 5 minutes (cooking time may vary depending on the taste, runny vs fully cooked)..
- Sweet potatoes: simply bake olive oil covered sweet potatoes with pinch of salt..
- Serving: serve pouched eggs, potatoes with slice of toasted bread and spoon full of mascarpone cheese.
GUACAMOLE: MASH together avocados, lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Peel the sweet potatoes and grate finely with a box grater. Drain the liquid out by placing the grated sweet potato in a kitchen towel and squeezing it. Add garlic and sweet potatoes to a bowl along with olive oil, eggs, ground coriander, ground caraway, salt, and pepper. Black Bean, Arugula + Poached Egg Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.