Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato. While the potatoes are baking, arrange the bacon slices in a large sauté pan and cook until crispy, pouring out and reserving all bacon drippings. Transfer the cooked bacon to a paper towel-lined. Cheesy Sausage, Bacon and Sweet Potato Pasta Bake is so nourishing!
CHEESY SAUSAGE, BACON AND SWEET POTATO PASTA BAKE Loaded Bacon and Cheese Sweet Potato Bake is a great option for holiday baking since there are already so many sweet dishes like Cranberry sauce, pies, and sweet breads and rolls served on those occasions. I served it with Apricot Glazed Ham and Cheesy Spinach Bake. Cheesy Garlic Sweet Potatoes are the perfect side dish OR snack! You can have Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes, washed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of bacon bits, or to taste.
Warm Mozzarella cheese and parmesan top these tender garlic butter smothered sweet potatoes! With Thanksgiving fast approaching for a lot of my readers, I need to get my stuffing onnnn and pump out some recipes to help you guys out! Now, I know most of you guys LOVE your sweet stuff smothered and topped with sugar, pecans, more. I am a huge breakfast person.
Cheesy Bacon Sweet Potato step by step
- Air fry the sweet potatoes at 360F (180C) for about 14-16 minutes until tender..
- Carefully remove them from the fryer basket and cut the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise..
- Fluff sweet potato with a fork. Then, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Place the sweet potatoes halves inside the fryer basket and let the cheese melt for about 1 minute..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle bacon bits and scallions to serve..
These Cheesy Bacon Potatoes make a perfect breakfast side dish. Or you could also make them as a dinner side dish. My husband loves when I make these for steak night. COOK THE POTATOES: While the bacon is cooking, peel and chop the potatoes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined plate to drain.