Chili Sweet Potato Fries. Assemble the loaded chilli fries by placing the fries on a plate, topping them with the chili, drizzle over the cheese sauce, Sriracha, salsa, avocado, and green onion. Primal sweet potato chili fries are made from sweet potato fries baked in avocado oil and topped with your favorite chili, plus a light sprinkle of high-quality sharp cheddar cheese and a drizzle of chipotle cashew cream. The method used here for sweet potatoes fries-steam first, then bake-is a.
Whether you make them in the oven, or in the air fryer, the results are fantastic. If you prefer milder fries, swap the chipotle for chili powder. Crispy, savory baked sweet potato fries loaded with everything you crave! You can cook Chili Sweet Potato Fries using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Sweet Potato Fries
- You need 4 of large sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can of corn.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Most of the time, I like things pretty simple. This Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe is ultra crispy, perfectly seasoned, and irresistibly delicious. These sweet potato fries are delicious served as an appetizer, side dish, or snack. And also naturally gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian.
Chili Sweet Potato Fries instructions
- Cut sweet potatoes into smallish french fries, put into a large bowl and toss with pepper, garlic powder, and oil. Put on a cookie sheet in one layer and bake at 450° for 20-25 min..
- Cook beef in a large skillet until done and drain. Add corn, beans, diced onion, diced tomatoes, garlic, paprika, and chili powder. Simmer for 20 min..
- Salt fries, top with chili, add sour cream and cheese and serve..
Thinner than this and you end up with brittle chips (also good!), and thicker fries tend to get mushy. Arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and chili powder. Sweet Potato Chili, loaded with Italian sausage, bell peppers, and onion, from Delish.com is about to become your winter favorite. Mix the spices, salt and pepper in a small bowl, and toss them with the sweet potatoes. Spiced Sweet Potato Fries With Chili-Cilantro Cream.