Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato. Great recipe for Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato. It is Braise also called Portuguese style. Boil the pork first is the feature of this recipe.
Creating and sharing delicious Asian recipes is my passion. Here you can find tasty, easy-to-make traditional and modern Asian recipes, cooking tips, and more. I am excited you've found us! You can cook Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato
- It’s 300 g of Pork belly.
- Prepare 300 g of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- It’s 3 of Garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Soup.
- It’s 200 cc of Pork soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Diced Tomatoes (no Salt added).
To learn more about me and this blog, visit here. Cut potatoes in half and remove the flesh from the skin, placing into a blender (preferably a very powerful one, such as a Vita-Prep). Serve the pork belly over roasted vegetables (as pictured), or over polenta, mashed potatoes or other pureed vegetables. Spoon a little cherry sauce over the top, and enjoy!
Braised Pork belly and sweet potato with tomato step by step
- Peel the vegetables. Not throw away the peel of vegetables. I will use it as a soup ingredient. (Will filter later).
- Add pork belly, vegetable peel and 1.2 liters water to a pot and heat. After boiling, change to a low heat, stay for 60 minutes. Turn off the heat when it is time and leave it to cool. Then filter..
- Cut sweet potato and carrot like a diamond. Chop the onions..
- Pour olive oil into a pan and heat the garlic and cumin seeds. If garlic smells good, add vegetables and mix..
- Add pork soup and tomato can and salt. Mix the whole and add sliced pork(Thicker is better). Simmer for 1 hour on low heat..
- This is completed! (It is delicious even added eggplant and okra).
Today's soundtrack is a tribute to the great jazz drummer, Paul Motian , who died last year. Boil the pork first is the feature of this recipe. The compatibility between tomato can and pork soup is outstanding! Roast Pork Belly with Special gravy. It is Braise also called Portuguese style.