Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad.
You can have Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad
- It’s 200 grams of Sweet Potato.
- Prepare 150 grams of Lotus.
- It’s As needed of Potato Starch.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Sesame Seed.
Sweet Potato & Lotus Hot Salad step by step
- Cut the sweet potato into 1cm thick. Then put into the water for 5 minutes. Drain the water and wipe it by a paper towel well. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Cut the Lotus into 1cm thick. Dust with Potato Starch..
- Put all Sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix it well..
- Heat 3tbsp the Cooking Oil in a frying pan. And fry the Sweet Potato until golden brown. Put the cooked Sweet Potato in a dish..
- Use the same frying pan. Fry the Lotus until golden brown. (If the cooking oil is not enough, add 1 tbsp.).
- Wipe off excess oil from Fillets with a paper towel well. Put in all sauce ingredients, and move the frying pan over the heat until the sauce covers the Sweet Potato and Lotus..