Sweet Potato Casserole.
You can have Sweet Potato Casserole using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Casserole
- You need 4 lbs of sweet potatoes quarter.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of brown sugar.
- You need to taste of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s to taste of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of Marshmallows.
Sweet Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat over 400. Peel potatoes and put in a large pot of water. Bring to boil cooking about 15 minutes, drain and cook..
- In a large mixing bowl add potatoes, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix till smooth. Pour in a baking dish and bake 15 minutes..
- Pour marshmallows on top and turn over to broil. Watch so marshmallow do not burn! Remove and enjoy!.