Apple Cranberry Cole Slaw. This Cranberry, Almond and Apple Coleslaw recipe has a mild flavor to it, but if you'd like a more pronounced flavor you can definitely add in a tablespoon or two of Dijon mustard to the dressing. And if you want to skip a step, you can use a coleslaw mix in place of the shredded cabbage and carrots. This crunchy slaw is full of seasonal flavors.
We love the sweet and tart. Apple Cranberry Coleslaw is the perfect way to mix things up for fall! Loaded with fresh apples, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, and green onions, this coleslaw is crunchy, sweet, and so delicious! You can cook Apple Cranberry Cole Slaw using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cranberry Cole Slaw
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- It’s 2 Tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare to taste of S&P.
- It’s of Salad.
- It’s 1 bag of cole slaw mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced almonds.
- You need 1 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 2 of granny smith apples, diced.
So today's the first Stir in two tablespoons of lemon juice onto the apple. In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw, onion, celery, cranberries, and walnuts. In another small bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, sugar, salt, pepper, and remaining lemon juice. Poor the wet ingredients onto the coleslaw mix and combine.
Apple Cranberry Cole Slaw step by step
- In large bowl, whisk dressing ingredients. Add salad ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Refrigerate over night, adjust seasoning to taste and serve..
CRANBERRY APPLE COLESLAW – This recipe combines sweet, tangy and tart flavors making the BEST coleslaw! Even better, it's a cinch to make with only four ingredients, thrown together in minutes. Serve this coleslaw as a side or pile it high on pulled pork and barbecue sandwiches. Simple to make, so darn good. This Apple slaw with Crunchy apples, Cabbage, carrot, Tart Cranberries in a creamy dressing, is healthy and easy to make.