Chicken with Sweet Potato. That said, sweet potatoes are nutritious and inexpensive, and chicken is kind of my favorite. It seemed worthwhile, then, to scour the internet for recipes that call for both of these ingredients but are unique enough to make me forget that I'm more than a little bit tired of eating them together. Add the sweet potatoes, lemon slices, green beans, olive oil, rosemary, thyme, garlic, salt, and pepper to a large bowl (or parchment paper-lined sheet tray) and toss until fully coated.
Divide your servings out into containers and be I LOVE doing cajun seasoning (I use Walker and Sons) on sweet potatoes!! Everyone thinks I'm nuts but I really feel to balance the sweet with heat. Chicken, lemongrass, and sweet potatoes on their own are pretty great, but when simmered in coconut milk and topped with chopped cilantro, they become pure magic in this Vietnamese Curry. You can have Chicken with Sweet Potato using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken with Sweet Potato
- You need of rub———-.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sandlewood.
- You need 1 tablespoon of saffron flowers.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of orange blossom honey.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of summer savory.
- It’s of Chicken and Potatoes ————-.
- It’s 4-1/2 pound of chicken leg quarters 4 leg quarter.
- Prepare 3 of sweet potatoes.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
Many people compare Vietnamese food with that of Thailand. After the Sweet Potato Chicken Curry has cooled down (preferably in the fridge), individually portion out the curry in freezer-friendly containers. Next time I'm going to cook only the red pepper, onion, garlic and chicken with spices in the pot. serve sweet potatoes and green beans on the side, omit. You can really pair this chicken and sweet potato recipe with anything you and your toddlers like, though we tend to keep it simple with a side of rice and veggies.
Chicken with Sweet Potato instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add spices to a bowl.
- Separate the quarters legs from the things..
- Add honey to the spices and mix. Add chicken to a plastic bag with the spices and shake and coat the chicken..
- Add to an oven safe dish with lid..
- Peel and dice the sweet potatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken and add butter. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast in oven for an hour.
Feel free to keep it super basic and just balance it with other food groups—so the nuggets cover protein, so you can add. Pile all of the goodness into a bowl and enjoy these delicious BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Bowls! Dry chicken thoroughly with paper towels. Sprinkle inside and outside of chicken evenly with. Season with salt, chili powder, cumin, oregano, cocoa powder This recipe is a fantastic twist on traditional chicken soup/stew with a mexican flare.