Sweet potato black bean enchiladas. Watch how to make amazing black bean and sweet potato enchiladas with salsa verde on top! This recipe is hearty, packed with veggies, and sure to be a hit. Smoky, hearty vegan enchiladas with black beans, roasted sweet potatoes, and kale!
Top with more cilantro and serve with sour cream if desired. How to make sweet potato black bean enchiladas. While not a traditional enchilada filling, sweet potatoes and black beans is a fairly well-known vegetarian filling combination. You can cook Sweet potato black bean enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato black bean enchiladas
- Prepare of sweet potato, 1 inch cubed.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained rinsed.
- Prepare 4 oz of can green chilies.
- It’s of red onion diced thin.
- You need of salsa.
- Prepare of cumin.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of salt pepper.
- You need of mexican cheese.
We recommend using salsa verde (made with tomatillos) to make these "green" enchiladas, but you could substitute with. Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas packed with flavor and topped with an amazing avocado lime sauce. A simple recipe for vegetarian enchiladas made with sweet potato and black beans. Easy layered enchiladas made with sweet potatoes, black beans, enchilada sauce, and cheese.
Sweet potato black bean enchiladas instructions
- Pre heat oven 375. Steam your sweet potatoes till tender. 10 minutes or so.
- In a bowl add red onion, green chilies, cumin, garlic powder, black beans, and sweet potatoes. Fold to mix.
- Add mixture to tortilla..
- Add salsa to bottom of a greased baking dish. Place tortilla seam side down. Add cheese and more salsa on top of tortillas. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Enjoy.
These gluten-free and vegetarian enchiladas are a family favorite! The sweet potato and black bean filling is amazing! I like to top the enchiladas with fresh avocado and cilantro! I made these sweet potatoes and black beans just like I did in my sweet potato and black bean tacos: cooked down until soft with onions, garlic, and Something about the combination of enchilada sauce, sweet potato & black beans (a golden combination) cheese and delicious seasonings just. Mash mixture with potato masher until combined.