Sweet potato maple bacon hash.
You can cook Sweet potato maple bacon hash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato maple bacon hash
- It’s 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- You need 4 slices of slab bacon cut into pcs.
- Prepare 1/4 of Mitmita African spice more or less depending on how hot you want it.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare of Maple syrup to taste- a drizzle.
- It’s of This recipe also goes well with left over pork or sausage.
Sweet potato maple bacon hash step by step
- Cook bacon in an iron skillet until done.
- Add onion to bacon fat and cook until softened. Add sweet potato and spices, stir and cover with lid. Stir occasionally until potatoes are tender..
- Remove lid when potatoes are tender and add bacon, brown potatoes. Be careful because the potatoes will burn due to high sugar content. When done to you liking drizzle in some maple syrup and serve warm..