Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche.
You can have Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche
- It’s 6 of Jumbo eggs.
- You need 1/2 packages of Bacon (about 150 grams).
- It’s 1/2 packages of Fresh button mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Finely Chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cubes feta cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Grated Cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Finely chopped French chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Finely chopped parsley.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- You need of Roughly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Bacon And Spinach Crustless Quiche instructions
- Preheat oven to 150°F C. In a pan fry bacon until crisp. Remove from pan. Set aside. In in bacon fat fry chopped onion, mushrooms. Add spinach to the pan. Cook on medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Cut bacon into small pieces and add to the pan. Spray a tart dish with spray and cook or similar to avoid sticking. If you don't have a spray rub with a bit of butter. Transfer mixture from pan into dish. Crumble the feta into the mixture. Sprinkle the herbs over the mixture and sprinkle in the Parmesan and 1 cup of cheddar. Beat the egg salt, pepper, baking powder and milk together well and pour over the mixture. Prickle the remaining cheddar over the top evenly. Bake in the middle of the oven for 1 hour. Serve hot with a nice bread or green salad.