Thai Coleslaw. Pour the coleslaw mix into a large bowl. This Asian Slaw is packed with crisp veggies and fresh cilantro and is tossed in a creamy Thai Asian Slaw with Peanut Dressing. Crisp cabbage salads/slaws are the best!
Bright and crunchy Thai Peanut Coleslaw – chopped and shredded cabbage, carrots, spring onion, pepper and cilantro dressed in a simple peanut sauce Gluten Free + Vegan + Paleo Options. Paleo Thai Coleslaw is a fresh take on this classic summer recipe. You can have Thai Coleslaw using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Coleslaw
- It’s of Slaw.
- Prepare 4 cup of Napa Cabbage (Chopped).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Carrots (Shredded).
- It’s 1 cup of Cilantro (Chopped).
- Prepare 2 cup of Bean Sprouts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanuts (Chopped).
- It’s of Coleslaw Sauce Mixture.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic (Minced).
- You need 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Creamy PeanutButter.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger (Fresh & Grated).
- You need 1 of Lime (Juiced).
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
The crunchy veggies and delicious peanut-style dressing has all the right sweet, salty, sour, and savory notes. This slaw pairs nicely with my Coconut Shrimp or any simply prepared Asian chicken, fish or pork This slaw is best served fresh but leftovers will keep in a covered container in the refrigerator for a. Thai Coleslaw with Mint and Cilantro. It is something that you do not hear that often.
Thai Coleslaw step by step
- In a mixing bowl mix together all the Coleslaw Sauce ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl mix together the cabbage, carrots, cilantro and peanuts.
- Add desired amount of sauce into the slaw. Make sure that you don't just dump all the sauce or else it'll be very soggy.
- Refrigerated until cold, in our house we like to use this recipe on top of Turkey burgers.
I started thinking about this coleslaw when I had my mind on making Thai pla rad prik, a whole fried fish served with a great Thai sauce on. This coleslaw recipe has no mayonnaise in it and has all the great Thai flavors! Then the whole dish is topped with peanuts for the perfect salty crunch. Thai Flavored Coleslaw Salad. by foodwebrecipes. Asian Coleslaw with Thai Peanut Dressing in Wonton Cups. by foodfolksandfunrecipes.