Sweet Sweet Potatoes. Our Top Sweet Potato Side Dishes. These five-star recipes are worthy of any holiday celebration. Brown Butter Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes "These were awesome!
Sprinkle the potatoes with the brown sugar mixture and toss gently to coat. The sweet potato is probably one of the most-versatile vegetables. Find recipes for all the different ways you can prepare sweet potatoes here. You can have Sweet Sweet Potatoes using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Sweet Potatoes
- Prepare 6 of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 dash of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 dash of cinnamon.
- You need 22 oz of marshmellows.
Sweet potatoes are a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. Eat sweet potatoes all day long with our easy recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We all know and love sweet potato pie, but we may have just found a new favorite sweet potato dessert. Topped with buttermilk biscuit drops and streusel crumbles, this cobbler expertly walks the line between sweet and savory.
Sweet Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into cubes.
- In a pot melt butter.
- Add brown sugar to butter, completely disolve brown sugar.
- Add vanilla extract, cinnamon and whipping cream.
- Heat until mixture is like carmel.
- Place potatoes in a pan, pour mixture over..
- Bake at 250°F for 45 minutes.
- Add marshmallows on top.
The sweet potato or sweetpotato (Ipomoea batatas) is a dicotyledonous plant that belongs to the bindweed or morning glory family, Convolvulaceae. Its large, starchy, sweet-tasting, tuberous roots are a root vegetable. The young leaves and shoots are sometimes eaten as greens. The sweet potato is commonly thought to be a type of potato (Solanum tuberosum) but does not belong to the nightshade. Slices of sweet potato baked with cinnamon and brown sugar.