Kogane Imo (Golden Sweet Potato).
You can have Kogane Imo (Golden Sweet Potato) using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kogane Imo (Golden Sweet Potato)
- It’s 450 g of sweet potatoes, peeled.
- It’s 125 g of sugar.
- You need 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s of some cinnamon powder.
Kogane Imo (Golden Sweet Potato) step by step
- Slice the sweet potatoes in about 2-3cm thick. Put them in a pot with some water boil. Keep boiling for about 15 minutes. You can also cook them with a steam cooker for the microwave..
- Strain the potatoes..
- Add the egg yolks and the sugar and mix together. Then heat them until sticky. Continue mixing so that they won't get burnt..
- Shape them into little cones of about 10cm. Sprinkle and cover with the cinnamon. You can use plastic wrap to shape..
- Bake in a toaster for about 3-5 minutes..