Sweet Potato Cupcakes.
You can cook Sweet Potato Cupcakes using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Cupcakes
- You need 300 g of sweet potatoes.
- You need 35 g of margarine.
- Prepare 50 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Nestle Brite or other cream powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Sweet Potato Cupcakes step by step
- Peel the sweet potato and chop into 2 cm slices. Put them into a pot of water and boil until soft. Drain water..
- Put the sweet potatoes into a bowl and mash them. Add the margarine and mix well, but make sure to add the margarine when the sweet potatoes are still hot..
- Add and mix the sugar into the potatoes with about 3/4 of the beaten egg. Add all other ingredients and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F. Prepare muffin cups and pour in the batter. Finally, using the remainder of the egg, brush it on top of each cupcake. Bake for 15 minutes and remove to a cooling rack. You can enjoy this treat hot or cold!.