Buttery Sweet Potato Slices.
You can have Buttery Sweet Potato Slices using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Buttery Sweet Potato Slices
- You need 1 of sweet potato.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of salt.
Buttery Sweet Potato Slices instructions
- Slice the sweet potato into 3mm thickness (if thicker it they will take longer to cook). Soak them in a bowl of water for a while..
- Heat 1 Tbsp of butter or margarine in a frying pan. When it melts, add the sweet potato slices one by one. Saute on a low to medium heat covered with a lid..
- When one side has cooked and starts becoming a nice yellowy-brown colour, turn each slice and cook the other side, covering with the lid again. When cooked (check by poking a slice with a chopstick or fork – if soft it's cooked) season with a little salt and they're ready to eat hot!.