Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole.
You can have Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole
- It’s of For the bottom.
- Prepare 1 large of can (30 oz) sweet potatoes, drain.
- It’s 1 can of (15 oz) applesauce.
- It’s 1 can of (15 oz) pineapple tibbits, drain.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter, soft.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped nuts.
Sweet Potato and Applesauce Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix sweet potatoes, applesauce, and pineapple tidbits in casserole dish..
- Make topping. Mix butter with brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg till it looks like fine crumbs. Add oatmeal and nuts. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture..
- Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes till the top is light brown..