Grandma Pearl's Sweet Potato Casserole.
You can have Grandma Pearl's Sweet Potato Casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandma Pearl's Sweet Potato Casserole
- It’s 1 can of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Margarine.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Corn starch.
- You need 2 large of Eggs.
- It’s of topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of Corn flakes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 6 tbsp of Margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pecans chopped.
- You need 7 oz of Coconut.
Grandma Pearl's Sweet Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Drain and mash potatoes. Add sugar, milk, cinnamon, margarine, and cornstarch..
- Beat eggs lightly and add to potato mixture..
- Pour into casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350, until casserole is partially set..
- While casserole is baking, melt remaining butter and add to topping ingredients..
- When casserole is partially set (20-25 minutes), spread topping over casserole and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes..