Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes.
You can have Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- It’s 2 of Large Sweet Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Peel, rinse and dice sweet potatoes. Place in large bowl..
- Melt butter in microwave, about 30-45 seconds..
- Mix rosemary and cinnamon in with the melted butter and pour over potatoes..
- Gently toss to coat evenly..
- Spread in even layer on baking sheet and bake for about 45 mins or until potatoes are fork tender..