Honey and cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes and pecans. Lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a roasting tray. Drizzle the oil, honey, cinnamon, salt and pepper. These Roasted Sweet Potatoes are made with simple ingredients — sweet potatoes, a drizzle of olive oil, real maple syrup, toasted pecans, cinnamon, and dried cranberries.
The combination of melted butter, honey and cinnamon make this sweet potato a must-have; just imagine the sweet taste of tender, soft, melt-in-the-mouth sweet potatoes and the unmistakably cinnamon scent and aroma wafting in the kitchen. Try this easy roasted sweet potato recipe topped with cinnamon pecans for a tasty, good-for-you weeknight meal. Learn how to roast sweet potatoes with this delicious holiday recipe. You can cook Honey and cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes and pecans using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey and cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes and pecans
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of big sweet potatoes.
- It’s 1 of handful chopped pecans.
- You need 1 of dusting of brown sugar(topper).
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil OR coconut oil.
The pecan-pie-inspired topping brings a festive twist to classic sweet potatoes — perfect for. These roasted sweet potatoes are baked in the oven with a mixture of honey and cinnamon for a delicious Thanksgiving side dish. These honey roasted sweet potato cubes are tossed in cinnamon for an easy fall side dish that's full of flavor. Sweet potatoes are done when poked with a fork the fork will slide through the potato easily.
Honey and cinnamon roasted sweet potatoes and pecans step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine honey, olive oil, cinnamon and vanilla to a bowl and mix well..
- Peel and chop sweet potatoes into small cubes. Size doesn't matter as long as it's bite size..
- Get a handful of pecans and roughly chop them..
- Add sweet potatoes and pecans to honey mixture and stir to coat evenly..
- Line a baking sheet with foil and pour sweet potatoes and pecans in a single layer onto the baking sheet..
- Whatever mixture is left drizzle it over potatoes..
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through..
- When done sprinkle the top with as much brown sugar you want or none at all. Let cool for 5 minutes then enjoy as a side or dessert..
- Your house will smell AMAZING!.
Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Sweet Cinnamon and Honey. It's recipes like this that make it possible for me to get my kids to eat their veggies. And sweet potatoes are almost like a treat, especially when you add a little honey and cinnamon so no one could resist these! I love sweet potatoes with cinnamon butter so I thought why not roast them with a honey cinnamon butter? Toss the sweet potatoes in the melted honey cinnamon butter mixture.