Tea Kanten with milk.
You can cook Tea Kanten with milk using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tea Kanten with milk
- You need 200 ml of Black tea.
- Prepare 100 g of Granulated sugar.
- You need 2 g of agar.
- Prepare of Milk.
Tea Kanten with milk instructions
- ①Put the 200ml of tea in a saucepan. ②Add 2g of agar. ③Mix them. Heat it up on a medium flame to boiling. ④Turn down the flame when it boils. Simmer it for 2minuites..
- ①Add 100g of granulated sugar. ② Mix them on medium flame. ③Turn down the flame and simmer it for 1minuite. ④Skim off the scum and turn off the flame..
- Pour the Kanten liquid in a tray. Leave it until it gets hard completely. Then put it in a refrigerator to make it cold..
- Crush it with a spoon or a fork and put in a cup. Pour cold fresh milk on it..