Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos. Spicy Shrimp Taco Lettuce Wraps Lettuce wraps filled with spicy shrimp, avocado & tomato salsa and topped with a spicy jalapeno cilantro sauce. This flavor-packed tacos are low-carb and keto and make an AMAZING lunch or dinner. What I love about shrimp is how quickly they are to make.
How to Make Low Carb Easy Shrimp Tacos. Cutting carbs or wanting to make these healthier? Use butter lettuce instead of tortillas in this shrimp taco recipe and turn them into a lettuce wrap. You can cook Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- You need 20 of Shrimp.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cajun Spice.
- It’s of Squeeze of Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coleslaw.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- You need 4 of Low Carb Tortillas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sriracha.
Of course, as with any recipe, just double check the seasonings. Easy Low Carb Shrimp Tacos This is a great recipe for anyone, including me, who likes both shrimp and tacos. However, followers of a low carb lifestyle could certainly enjoy this recipe as well. One of the biggest drawbacks of eating tacos for many of us is the carbohydrates that are in the tacos.
Low Carb Spicy Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Peel, de-vein, and clean shrimp. Toss shrimp in olive oil and Cajun spice until evenly coated. Let marinate for 20 minutes..
- Heat up cast iron skillet to a medium/high heat. Cook shrimp approximately 3-5 minutes each side or until shrimp become pink. When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside..
- Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. (This will be your taco shell) turn oven on to 350°F. Once your oven has heated to 350°F, pull out your tortillas. They will be perfect, pliable taco shells..
- Place coleslaw in taco shell, shrimp, shredded cheese, sliced avocado, and drizzle sriracha on top. Enjoy!.
When shrimp are done, squeeze lemon over them and set aside. Place low carb tortillas over two racks so that they droop down evenly. Low carb spaghetti squash shrimp scampi Here's another take on shrimp scampi, this time with spaghetti squash as the "pasta" instead of noodles. The key to this recipe is the garlic. Low Carb Shrimp Tacos in a homemade spice rub served with a crunchy slaw made with cabbage, avocado, cilantro, and lime juice.