Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 1 of large pack bone in, skin on chicken thighs.
- It’s 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 pack of baby carrots.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white wine.
- It’s 15 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Rosemary leaves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Basil leaves.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
Garlicky Herb Baked Chicken Thighs step by step
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs……
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……set pan off to the side…….
- In a small pot bring to a boil : chicken bouillon cube, water, white wine, garlic, rosemary, basil and black pepper…….
- Place your sliced onions and baby carrots all around chicken thighs…..
- Pour chicken bouillon mixture all over thighs, onions and baby carrots……
- Cover baking pan and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Uncover and bake until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 20 more minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.