Sweet potato fries!. This Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe is ultra crispy, perfectly seasoned, and irresistibly delicious. These sweet potato fries are delicious served as an appetizer, side dish, or snack. I've made sweet potato fries, so many of you have asked for them.
Sweet potatoes also have a lower glycemic index, so they do not raise blood sugar levels quite as high. Sweet Potato Fries scream summer favorites including Fried Chicken, Pulled Pork, BBQ Pulled Chicken, Slow Cooker Ribs and all the best summer side dishes including Macaroni Salad. I also double fry the potatoes to make the crunch better and last longer. You can have Sweet potato fries! using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato fries!
- Prepare 2 kg of Sweet potatos.
- It’s 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
How do you make sweet All you need to make sweet potato fries from scratch is sweet potatoes, cornstarch, water, and oil for. Season the fried sweet potato fries with Kosher salt or use a spicy seasoning, such as a Creole or Cajun blend. Or, for complementary sweet spiced flavor, sprinkle them lightly with cinnamon sugar. Combine sweet potato fries and canola oil in a bowl and mix.
Sweet potato fries! instructions
- Chopped the sweet potatos in fine slices.
- In a bowl, add the chopped sweet potatos, with the olive oil, paprika, ginger powder, salt and pepper. Mix it with the hands, it's better for combine these ingredients..
- Pre-heat the owen at 400 F°, in a pirex add one teaspoon of olive oil and the sweet potatos..
- Cook for 20- 30 minutes or until the fries are golden and crispy..
Step one, Scrub sweet potatoes clean and cut into fries. It is up to you as to how chunky you want the fries to be. I like sweet potato fries to be thin and crispy, so as you can see from our photos, we cut. To cut into fries, cut a small sliver off the edge of the potatoes lengthwise to create a flat side for them to rest on. These baked sweet potato fries are one of my very favorite sweet potato recipes.