Oven baked mac n' cheese. Mac and cheese is one of those recipes that can take on so many different forms. I love it anyway I can get it but baked mac and cheese is my very favorite and I'll tell you why… The reason is that this is baked mac and cheese so the pasta will continue to cook in the homemade cheese sauce in the oven. Oven baked macaroni made with a mixture of eggs, milk, spices and seasonings, plus feta cheese, and garnished with a crispy bread-crumb topping.
This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. My version uses a combination of cheeses for a gloriously cheesy dish! THE Baked Mac and Cheese recipe. You can have Oven baked mac n' cheese using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven baked mac n' cheese
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Velveeta cheese.
- You need of Elbow macaroni.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
The only issue I had was the amount of butter. I'm going to try halving the butter next time. This isn't your average Mac n' Cheese. This is the This Jew Can Que version.
Oven baked mac n' cheese instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- While oven is preheating boil a pan of water and sprinkle with salt. Once the water is boiling put in about two and a half cups of uncooked macaroni. Cook until macaroni is tender. Drain the water from the macaroni..
- Prepare your 9×13 baking pan by spraying with non stick cooking spray. Then pour your noodles in the pan making it even. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Stir well. Depending how gooey you like your mac n' cheese begin cutting cubes of velveeta and mixing it with the macaroni. Put in about a half cup of milk and mix well..
- Bake for about 15 minutes and take the dish out. Stir your macaroni and cut up more cheese if desired. Place back in oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes until melted. Enjoy!.
And it's more than worth a try. Using a wire whisk, stir in the flour and salt, stirring and cooking over medium. Baked Mac n Cheese recipe: Try this Baked Mac n Cheese recipe, or contribute your own. Yall this baked macaroni and cheese is FULL OF SOUL!! That is the first thing that came to mind when I took that first bite.