Ramen Coleslaw. Ramen Coleslaw. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. When my mom makes Asian ramen slaw, she always toasted up the ramen in a skillet with some butter. Also, I have heard others talk about toasting it in the oven.
Chinese Coleslaw is a ramen noodle salad. This Asian ramen salad with is the perfect side dish to bring to all your potlucks and parties! This ridiculously amazing Asian ramen salad will have you and your guests going back for thirds and fourths. You can have Ramen Coleslaw using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ramen Coleslaw
- It’s of Slaw.
- Prepare 1 packages of cole slaw mix.
- You need 2 packages of Beef Ramen Noodles – broken.
- It’s 1 bunch of green onion – chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- It’s of Dressing.
- You need 1 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of White Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 packages of Noodle Seasoning.
Asian Noodle Slaw- Slaw with an Asian twist. Cabbage slaw with crunchy noodles, nuts and seeds topped with a tangy dressing. This Crunchy Ramen Coleslaw is as an easy, Asian inspired salad that whips up in minutes. It's one of the most simple and healthy recipes I've tried, made with cabbage and Ramen and served cold with a.
Ramen Coleslaw step by step
- Toss Slaw ingredients together.
- Mix Dressing ingredients.
- Pour over Slaw mixture 30 min. before serving.
Ramen Noodle Coleslaw – Tangy, crunchy coleslaw with tons of flavor. A perfect side dish for cookouts and parties! I was really skeptical when my friend Mary Sutherland sent me this recipe, since I've never in my life bought instant Ramen noodles. But Mary, who is an excellent cook..on Yummly Ramen Noodle Coleslaw, Ramen Noodle Coleslaw, Asian Ramen Noodle Salad.