Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese. When it comes to comfort food, mac n cheese is an indisputable winner. There's nothing quite like a steaming hot bowl of super-cheesy macaroni. Place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
Check out this gooey, cheesy deliciousness made with Byron's pulled pork. chicken, baked beans and salad with a side made from some of my leftover Byron's BBQ pork, elbow noodles, a little onion, diced tomatoes with green chilies and shredded cheese, for a fabulous pulled pork mac and cheese. Our easy pulled chicken recipe can be made in the Instant Pot or slow cooker to suit your preference. This easy, flavorful four-ingredient pulled chicken is great for those busy weeknights during the back-to-school season. You can cook Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic, onion powder and pepper.
- You need 1 box of velveeta shells and cheese.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of sweet baby rays honey bbq.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
Make it low and slow in the slow cooker or fast and furious in the. Five cheese homemade Mac and cheese, slow cooker BBQ pulled pork, combined and breaded in crispy spiced panko and fried until perfectly golden. While the BBQ pulled pork mac and cheese is delicious on its own (hello fun dinner idea!), here are a few ways that I made these extreme. The mac and cheese was super creamy and the pulled pork was full of BBQ flavor.
Bbq pulled chicken Mac and cheese instructions
- Sauté chicken in an oiled skillet and top w dry spices. Shred with two forks and mix in bbq..
- Make Mac and cheese as directed..
- Place Mac and cheese in greased baking dish or cast iron skillet and top with pulled chicken and shredded cheese. Broil 5 minutes until cheese is melted..
I used my husband's secret ingredient when I made my pulled pork – Vernors ginger Try using pulled chicken or beef instead of pull pork. Instead of sharp cheddar cheese try using a milder cheese like colby jack. I love the combination of velvety, creamy cheese sauce and smoky, sweet barbecue sauce in this mac and cheese. Cover the chicken with ketchup, apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. One of my favorite meals is macaroni & cheese with shredded pulled bbq pork on top with shoestring onion rings, omg it's the best and you should make it!!!