Party size mac and cheese. Try An Original Shells & Cheese Today! Cook macaroni according to directions on box, rinse and drain. Put in a large roasting pan.
Put in a large roasting pan. Slice up the butter and mix with macaroni. The STOUFFER'S CLASSICS Macaroni & Cheese is a delightfully delicious family favorite. You can have Party size mac and cheese using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Party size mac and cheese
- Prepare 2 lb of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 block of Velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need Half of cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Special spices.
It's made with no preservatives and features quality ingredients like freshly made pasta in a real cheddar cheese sauce. It's sure to have the entire family wanting more. Heat it all up in a slow cooker (with a liner for easy clean up), or warm in a pot and transfer to keep things hot. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up.
Party size mac and cheese instructions
- Make a bechamel sauce with special seasoning.
- Add Velveeta cheese slices.
- Cook elbow macaroni to al dente.
- Rinse noodles in cold water to stop cooking process..
- Pour noodles in cheese sauce.
- Place in large 2" hotel pan and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Place in oven of 300 degrees to cheese melts.
Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese pairs tender, freshly prepared elbow macaroni made from durum semolina wheat and blends it with creamy, sharp Cheddar cheese and a hint of sea salt. Stouffer's Party Size Macaroni and Cheese is the perfect dish for any occasion. Purchased this Mac & Cheese for a Holiday party. It arrived Frozen and I cooked it in the oven and then placed it into a crockpot to keep warm once we got to the party. Everyone seemed to love it – adults and kids!