One Pot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! I have all kind of macaroni and cheese recipes on the blog, and today I have a Creamy One Pot Macaroni and Cheese to add to the collection. This is a great recipe to make for lunch when your kids are in the mood for something simple, hot, and filling, and you need something that comes together in without any fuss.
If you hate washing up and like your Mac and Cheese with plenty of cheesy, creamy sauce then this is the recipe for you. In a Dutch oven, combine milk, water and macaroni; bring to a boil over medium heat. Quick and easy one pot mac and cheese recipe, made with simple ingredients on stovetop. You can have One Pot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of One Pot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- Prepare 2 cups of milk + up to 1/2 cup additional, if needed.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 cups of elbow noodles, uncooked.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ground mustard.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of smoked paprika, onion powder, garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg, salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup (6 oz.) of freshly shredded cheese of choice.
My son loves this one pot mac and cheese! I think it's even better than my family recipe and trust me. This creamy mac and cheese is the best! This is truly the creamiest pasta you will ever eat, thanks to.
One Pot Creamy Macaroni and Cheese instructions
- Start by placing your milk, water, butter and uncooked pasta in a large pot over med-high heat. Allow the liquid to come to a low boil, stirring often while it heats to prevent the milk from scalding. Stir in all of the seasonings..
- Once it begins to reach the low boil, lower the heat to med-low and let it simmer for 12-15 minutes, stirring often to prevent the noodles from sticking. If you notice that the liquid is being absorbed too quickly, add more milk in, about 1/4 cup at a time. Once the pasta is al dente, there should still be a decent amount of liquid remaining in the pot (enough to coat the pasta) and the remaining liquid should be thick and creamy..
- Once it's done, remove the pot from the heat and immediately stir in the shredded cheese. That's it! Serve it immediately. To reheat leftovers if you have any, stir a splash of milk in before heating..
Loaded with three different cheeses and made right on the stove top, this easy version of an American favorite will be your favorite dinner side dish! Creamy, Homemade One Pot Mac and Cheese is as easy as a handful of ingredients and ten minutes on the stove for the most DELICIOUS macaroni and cheese! Okay, folks…today's recipe is one that just might revolutionize your life! Every kid loves plain, simple, stovetop macaroni and cheese from a box, right?. One Pot Macaroni and Cheese (Stovetop) This macaroni and cheese made in one pot tastes just like wonderful comfort food.