Homemade mac n cheese.
You can have Homemade mac n cheese using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade mac n cheese
- It’s 1 of big block of velveeta cheese.
- You need 1 cup of bag of shredded velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s l of lb of elbow noodles.
Homemade mac n cheese step by step
- Grease a 9 ×13 baking pan.
- Make elbow noodles according to instructions.
- Cut block of velveeta cheese into cubes.
- In a 4qt pot put the 1/2 cup of milk bring to boil.
- Slowly add cubes little bits at a time keep stirring so cheese doesn't stick to pot do this until all cheese cubes are melted.
- Drain noodles put in baking dish take melted cheese n stir through the noodles until well blended.
- Take a few handfuls of Shredded cheese and mix through add rest to top.
- Bake at 350 for bout 10- 20 mins until cheese on top is melted.