Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin. This takes a fun approach to the traditional mac and cheese recipe. Kids can eat it like a muffin and with their hands I sauteed a little garlic in with the butter then added the milk and eggs. More than enough for a couple lunches or dinner warmups.
This breakfast sandwich is an excellent source of protein and oh so delicious. We place a freshly cracked Grade A egg on a toasted English Muffin. Egg Muffin Variations Green Eggs and Ham – Spinach, chopped scallions, and ham. You can cook Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin
- You need of Mac and Cheese Ingredients:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of macaroni.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbs of flour.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of (warm) milk.
- It’s 3 slices of bacon.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated extra tasty cheddar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg powder (optional).
- Prepare of Egg layer ingredients:.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbs of grated cheddar.
- Prepare 2 stalk of chopped chives.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
Or try these Loaded Egg Muffins. I love making a batch of these easy breakfast Broccoli and Cheese Egg Muffins for meal prep. Scrambled eggs meet mac and cheese in this scrumptious ham, egg and cheese combo. Beat egg and milk in medium microwaveable bowl until blended.
Mac and Cheese Egg Combo Muffin step by step
- Preheat your oven into 375°F or 190°C.
- Boiled the macaroni with a bit of salt and boiled them until less than al dente. It means, if from the instruction box you need to boil until 8 minutes, boiled them only 6 minutes, because you need the macaroni to be cooked for the second time..
- Stir fry sliced bacon until nice and crispy about 3-4 minutes. Add a ladle of pasta water, that used for boiling pasta..
- Make a white sauce, by adding 2 tbs of butter, melt them on a pan with medium low heat (don't burnt them or avoid to make them until brown), add 2 tbs of flour, stir them until look like a wet dough, pour the milk 3 times, 1/3 each. Give a really good mix, and if it's working too fast, you just need to mix them off your stove until all the lumps gone and well combined and back again to your stove, do the same process each time you pour in your milk until all done..
- Season your white sauce with salt and pepper, add the cheddar, parmesan, and mozarella, into the white sauce, and you could add a nutmeg powder if you like, but if you don't just skip it..
- Mix well your white sauce and last, add the cooked macaroni and your crispy bacon, mix them all gently until all is well combined. Set aside..
- In the other bowl beat the eggs and grated cheddar about 1 minute and until all combined and season them with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Now on a muffin tray that have already been sprayed with non-stick spray, put about a table spoon of your mac and cheese into each cup..
- After all done, fill the egg batter on the top of your mac and cheese until almost full cup. Sprinkle with chopped chives..
- Bake them about 20-25 minutes or until the top of your egg muffins a bit brown..
- Tips: if you find your mac and cheese a bit too salty, don't worry!!! You still have the way out, all you need to do is just by not seasoning your egg and cheese batter. It will come out with a perfect balance taste. 😘😘😘.
- The remain mac and cheese (too lazy to prepare it again inside the muffin cups) 😂😂😂.
Muffin Tin Eggs withh Ham and Cheese are a quick & simple breakfast for on the go. Use your favorite combo of vegetables or protein – be sure. These mini Mac and Cheese Cups are a fun hors d'ouerve for parties, and they're easy to make using a mini muffin pan. And since you all know I'm addicted to making recipes in my muffin tins (see Chicken Wonton Bites, Bacon Egg Cups, and Thanksgiving Stuffing Cups), it was time to take this. These Buffalo Chicken Mac & Cheese Muffins are a perfect mash-up of two of my all-time favorite comfort foods.