Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! While pasta is cooking, melt butter over medium in a large saucepan. The ultimate seafood comfort food… perfectly seasoned cheesy macaroni full of shrimp and crab meat!
Baked Shrimp Macaroni and Cheese is gooey, rich, creamy comfort food kicked up a notch with Old Bay seasoned shrimp. This is a creamy, rich, and decadent recipe for an 'over the top' experience. Cajun Shrimp and Crab Mac and Cheese. You can have Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese
- You need 1 of lg pkg lobster meat or 2 lg lobster tails cooked and chopped.
- You need 1 Pkg of med count shrimp peeled and deveined with tails off.
- You need 1 Lb of real or imitation crab meat.
- You need 1 Box of penne or bowtie pasta.
- Prepare 1 Can of rotel, drained.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of scallions chopped.
- You need 3 packages of Mexican blend shredded cheese.
- You need 1 Block of Philadelphia cream cheese softened.
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of milk.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s of Old bay seasoning.
I made this mac and cheese for Christmas dinner last year, and it was a HIT! The fact that my entire family enjoyed it was such a big deal, because black folks don't play when it comes to mac and cheese. Since it's gotten so many positive reviews, this has now become my go-to macaroni. Garlic Shrimp Mac and Cheese is all your food dreams bundled together in one bubbling dish!
Baked Seafood Mac n Cheese step by step
- Cook pasta al dente and set aside..
- Butter bottom of large baking dish. Take a large mixing bowl and combine all ingredients together except for one package of shredded cheese. Add mixture to the buttered baking dish..
- Bake for 45 min at 350 degrees F. Add last package of shredded cheese to the top of the casserole. Bake for 15 min more or until cheese on top is bubbly. Let stand and cool for 10 min. Serve and enjoy..
A silky, cheesy macaroni sauce with plump, juicy garlic shrimp (prawns) AND a crunchy, golden parmesan topping. It is wide and shallow and perfect for stove to oven recipes! Using a wide pan gives more surface area so your pot will heat more evenly and cook faster. Pour the cheese sauce over the cooked penne and mix well to coat the pasta, then stir in the shrimp. Sprinkle with reserved cheese and fresh parsley.