Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese. Cauliflower mac and cheese is extra cheesy and melty! This tastes so much like the real deal that I bet you won't even miss the carbs. You guys, the kid RAVED about this cauliflower mac and cheese.
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Real California Milk. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Skinnytaste possible. Drain well and pat between several layers of paper towels to dry. You can have Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese
- Prepare 1 of whole cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 5 ounce of box of borsin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded emmental cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of hot sauce, such as franks red hot.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of pepper and salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped chives.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- You need 3 slices of bacon, cookeded crisp and broken into pieces.
Remove from heat, pour over the cauliflower. Low Carb Cauliflower Mac And Cheese Recipe With Keto Cheese Sauce – This healthy, low carb cauliflower mac and cheese recipe is made with just FIVE INGREDIENTS! An ultra creamy and cheesy cauliflower mac and cheese recipe, perfect for feeding a crowd! Even people who normally go for regular mac and cheese and have no interest in.
Cauliflower "Mac" and Cheese instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375. Spray a baking dish large enough to hold cauliflower with plenty of room for the sauce with non stick spray.
- Pre cook cauliflower in either chicken broth or salted water for 3 minutes, drain well.
- Heat cream in a saucepan, add borsin cheese, dijon, lemon, hot sauce and pepper stir until mixture is smooth.
- Combine cheddar, romano and emmantal cheese in a bowl.
- Add half of cheese blend to sauce, off heat, and stir in with chives and parsley.
- Combine sauce with cauliflower and add to prepared pan.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Add crispy cooked bacon.
- Bake until hot and cheese is melted about 15 to 20 minutes.
Keto Bacon Cauliflower "Mac" 'N' Cheese. featured in Tasty Holiday Sides & Desserts. Just because you're on a keto diet doesn't mean you should forsake all comfort food. This super indulgent mac 'n' cheese manages to stay low-carb thanks to one magical ingredient: cauliflower. It's great to be able to make it yourself at home, really it's not as difficult as I thought. Aside from the nutritional value of this dish, the combination of three different types of cheeses and the addition of heavy cream gives it the richest and creamiest texture.