Mac And Cheese Crockpot. Try An Original Shells & Cheese Today! Crock Pot Mac and Cheese is a family favorite recipe! Tender macaroni noodles smothered in cheese is one of our favorite comfort food dishes.
Simply throw the milk, cheese, and seasonings in the slow cooker for a meal everyone will love! We've also made homemade stovetop macaroni and cheese and baked macaroni and cheese, but the slow cooker is super portable and the dish won't dry out. This is a great casserole to take to a potluck or. You can have Mac And Cheese Crockpot using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mac And Cheese Crockpot
- Prepare 8 oz. of uncooked macaroni noodle.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of finely shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 can (10.75 oz) of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 8 oz. of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
No Boil Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese is creamy, easy and delicious! This easy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese recipe is a little different from your average slow cooker meal… this one only takes a few hours, which makes it perfect for entertaining, game day, or whipping up in the afternoon when you forgot to plan your dinner ahead of time! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Crock pot mac and cheese is an easy, super cheesy macaroni and cheese recipe made right in the slow cooker.
Mac And Cheese Crockpot instructions
- Add salt to pot of boiling water. Cook macaroni noodle until Al Denta (still chewy). Drain, and put in crock pot..
- Add sour cream, finely shredded cheddar cheese, and cheddar cheese soup (undiluted). Mix..
- Cook for 1 hour on low, then stir in 1 cup milk. Cook for 1 more hour. Serve while hot..
It comes together quickly and can easily be scaled up, which makes it perfect for holidays and feeding a crowd! how to make the best homemade creamy cheesy macaroni and cheese in the Crock-Pot! So many of you loved my soul food and southern baked macaroni and cheese recipes! This mac and cheese does double duty, pleasing both camps of mac and cheese lovers. Served right away, the result is creamy and scoopable (similar to a stovetop mac and cheese). Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.