Creamy Macaroni and Cheese. Try An Original Shells & Cheese Today! In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Sprinkle with the remaining sharp cheddar cheese.
Super Creamy Macaroni and Cheese with no processed cheese in sight, this stovetop version is the perfect homemade creamy macaroni and cheese of your dreams and a perfect holiday side dish! Super Creamy Macaroni and Cheese has always been a battle when it comes to working without processed/American cheese and this dish finally gets it right. This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. You can have Creamy Macaroni and Cheese using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Macaroni and Cheese
- Prepare 300 g of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of unsalted butter or margarine.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 small can of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 cup of nestle all-purpose cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of knorr chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated medium cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of marca piña parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
It uses a combination of cheeses, layered in the dish as well as melted into a rich and creamy cheese sauce, for the ultimate in cheesy deliciousness! Using package directions as a guide, cook until al dente. To prevent sticking, drain and immediately pour onto a large lipped baking sheet and let cool while preparing sauce. Homemade Mac and Cheese is easy to make from scratch!
Creamy Macaroni and Cheese instructions
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drrain and set aside..
- Melt butter in a deep pan over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until fragrant..
- Add milk and flour, whisk in milk a little at a time to keep mixture smooth. Whisking constantly until mixture thickens.
- Stir in cream,chicken broth, cheddar cheese and parmesan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn off heat..
- Add macaroni to cheese mixture and mix well..
- Pour mixture into baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in a 400 Degrees F. oven for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown..
This easy Macaroni and Cheese Casserole is super creamy with sharp cheddar & loads of cheesy sauce. Once combined, the whole dish is topped with more cheese and baked to creamy mac and cheese perfection. Creamy mac and cheese is a family-friendly dinner recipe that will leave everyone fighting over the last bite! Our baked mac and cheese recipe includes cheddar cheese soup and eggs for an extra-rich texture. In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese.