Quick mac n' cheese. A quick recipe for mac and cheese for one. Easy, cheesy, and oh so good. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated. Directions for: Quick Mac 'n' Cheese. But seeing as I needed lunch, mac and cheese it was! You can have Quick mac n' cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick mac n' cheese
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 packages of elbows/ shells.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Velveeta.
- You need 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese shreds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's cheddar soup.
It's also really easily tweaked — throw whatever cheese you have/want into the sauce and you're good to go! You can easily make the sauce in the time it takes to boil water and cook pasta, and throw in veggies if wanted, top with hot sauce. quick, essential stovetop mac-and-cheese. A couple years ago, at my second home (the grocery store, alas, not, like, the shore) I was passing through the boxed macaroni and cheese section and realized my son, then five, had. Tia Mowry's Thanksgiving Side Dish – Mac and Cheese Recipe
Quick mac n' cheese step by step
- Pour milk, cream, cream cheese, Velveeta, cheddar soup, shred cheese in pot. Melt down.
- Stir into drained pasta.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons sour cream.
Just made this Mac n Cheese! My boys require mac and cheese daily, according to Isaac. He even did a video a while back showing you guys how he makes his homemade stovetop mac and We really prefer baked or stove top mac n cheese but sometimes things just get crazy busy and you need that mac n cheese fix quick. Quick mac 'n' cheese by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. Add the grated cheese and microwave again for.