Macaroni and Cheese. From creamy baked macaroni and cheese to stovetop versions with bacon, explore hundreds of easy, comforting mac and cheese recipes. Macaroni and cheese is everyone's favorite comfort food. Besides being a tasty dish, mac and cheese is extremely versatile; you can make it a main entrée or simple side dish.
Homemade Macaroni and Cheese is easy to make from scratch and everyone raves about this recipe. Elbow macaroni, sharp cheddar & loads of cheesy sauce make this my favorite mac and cheese. Cooked sliders and/or macaroni and cheese, for. You can have Macaroni and Cheese using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Macaroni and Cheese
- It’s 2 cup of uncooked macaroni- cook aldente.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s of dehydrated onion.
- Prepare 8 oz of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 8 oz of colby jack shredded cheese.
- You need 13 of crushed ritz crackers.
Customise this recipe to make your perfect macaroni cheese for a quick family dinner that everyone will love. You can also make it with extra vegetables. Yall this baked macaroni and cheese is FULL OF SOUL!! That is the first thing that came to mind when I took that first bite.
Macaroni and Cheese instructions
- Cook noodles until all dents. Drain and return to sauce pan. Add butter, milk, and cheddar cheese along with onion, salt and pepper to season. Cook on low until all cheese is melted. Put in 9/13 dish. Add Colby jack cheese on top then finish topping with Ritz crackers. Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
This southern baked macaronis and cheese is full of soul and flavor. This selection has classic macaroni and cheese, side dishes & other variations! Here's your chance to learn all there is about ooey gooey macaroni and cheese recipes. Everybody loves macaroni and cheese: the classic and quintessential comfort food. The wonderful homemade goodness of this creamy Velveeta mac and cheese makes it a staple side dish in my mother's kitchen and in mine as.