Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad. Chunks of sweet apple balance out the flavor of the spicy Korean red pepper paste in this easy to make meal. Chicken is so tender and spicy flavor of korean red pepper paste with fresh big chunks of apple Stir in the chicken, hot pepper paste, white wine, lemon pepper, sugar, garlic, and pepper. How to make Sweet and Spicy Asian Chicken Tenders.
Serve immediately with crushed red pepper flakes and sesame seeds if desired! Tangy pineapple and peppers, tender chicken and sweet marmalade make a delicious combo. Coat the chicken tenders into the milk and egg mixture then drain off the excess. You can have Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 packages of romaine Italian lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of granny smith apple.
- You need 1 of cucumber.
- It’s 1 of blood orange.
- Prepare 1 bunch of green onion.
- Prepare dash of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of lemon pepper.
- You need of Kosher salt.
- You need of Johnny`s seasoning salt.
- You need of garlic powder.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 cup of cooking oil.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
Coat the chicken in panko on both sides and gently press panko onto chicken. Dip the chicken tenders in the sauce of your choice and place on top of white rice. Garnish with green scallions, if desired. Fry Tony's Chicken Tenders recipe from Down Home with the Neelys on Food Network, then dunk each panko-crusted bite in homemade Dip the chicken strips into the flour, the beaten egg and then dredge them into the seasoned panko.
Hot and spicy chicken tenders with tangy sweet salad instructions
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Cut into small strips. Add flour to large zip lock bag. Season flour with seasoning salt, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, lemon pepper. Place chicken in bag of flour shake up. Heat cast iron skillet with 2 cups cooking oil. High heat until ready to fry. Reduce heat to medium high heat. Fry chicken to desired tenderness. Prepare salad with spinach, lettuce, green onions, cherry tomatoes, green apple, blood orange, cucumber, salt, pepper. Place fried chicken to drain on paper towels. Place chicken tenders onto mixed salad. Top with items of your choice. Enjoy..
How to Cook Sweet and Spicy Chicken Tenders. Slice the chicken into thin tenders. Serve the chicken tenders with your favorite dip. Sweet and tangy, it coats every inch of this salad with its lively flavor. While the super-speedy homemade honey mustard dressing is the heart of the salad, it's the store-bought chicken tenders that make it a meal.