Buffalo Chicken Mac n' Cheese.
You can cook Buffalo Chicken Mac n' Cheese using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Mac n' Cheese
- You need 1 lb of Pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Mexican Pepper Jack Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of 6 Cheese Italian Blend Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Dry Mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of Frank's Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Tabasco Sauce.
- You need 3 cup of Cooked Chicken.
Buffalo Chicken Mac n' Cheese step by step
- In a saucepan, add hot sauce, tabasco, and butter. Heat until butter is melted and well blended..
- Either cut up chicken, or pull apart into bite sized pieces. About 3 cups, use as much chicken as you like, I used leftovers from a whole chicken..
- Add chicken to hot sauce and set aside..
- In another sauce pan add 1 cup of milk. Heat on medium until just beginning to steam..
- In a bowl, add 1/2 cup of milk and the flour. Wisk until well blended. Add to heated milk and whisk until creamy..
- Add cheeses, salt, and dry mustard to milk. Stir until cheese is fully melted. Keep on stove on low, to stay warm..
- Boil pasta as directed on box. Drain and put in a large bowl..
- Add cheese sauce and mix..
- Reheat chicken and add to pasta. Mix together and serve..