Cheesy Stovetop Macaroni And Cheese. This truly is the BEST mac and cheese recipe! This is the macaroni and cheese recipe I grew up on — creamy sauce, chewy pasta, and plenty of cheese. It always felt like a special treat to us kids, although I suspect my mother liked it more because it was an easy stovetop dish that requires just five ingredients and.
Butter, flour, pasta, milk, cheese and a few seasonings is all you need to make this epic classic that's on the table super quick! My go-to mac and cheese recipe. Skip the box and make the good stuff! You can have Cheesy Stovetop Macaroni And Cheese using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stovetop Macaroni And Cheese
- You need 1 lb of Box or Bag of Elbow Macaroni.
- You need 3 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 16 oz of Velveta Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Milk.
Stir in cheese a small amount at a time until fully melted. Drain macaroni; add to cheese sauce; stir to coat. A rich and cheesy macaroni and cheese recipe that uses only one pot in the preparation. The lively flavors of sharp Cheddar cheese, tangy yogurt, and stewed tomatoes dress up the sauce for this comforting stovetop macaroni and cheese.
Cheesy Stovetop Macaroni And Cheese instructions
- Bring a large pan of water to boil..
- Once water has come to a boil add salt to the boiling water and cook macaroni noodles according to package directions. You want the noodles aldente because they will continue to cook when you melt the cheese..
- While the noodles are cooking cut your velveta cheese into cubes. Set aside until the noodles are done boiling..
- Once the macaroni noodles are ready strain the noodles and return to pan immediately..
- Over low heat add the cubes of velveta cheese and milk. Stir until well combined..
- Once the Velveta is almost melted add the cheddar cheese. Stir until all the cheese is melted..
- Once all the cheese has melted serve with your favorite meal. Enjoy.
I love the blue box Macaroni and Cheese. I know it's a terrible thing, but it has been my favorite food ever since I can remember. When I didn't feel good, my mom would make me mac & cheese. Some like stovetop versions, others prefer baked, some like creamy and some like extra cheesy. This is the creamiest, cheesiest stovetop macaroni and cheese you'll ever eat!