Crock Pot Mac n' Cheese. Compare Prices on Mac N Cheese Cooker in Home Appliances. Embrace The Cheesiness Of Velveeta Recipes! This creamy crockpot mac and cheese starts with uncooked elbow pasta; no boiling these noodles.
This is a great casserole to take to a potluck or. No Boil Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese is creamy, easy and delicious! This easy Crock Pot Mac and Cheese recipe is a little different from your average slow cooker meal… this one only takes a few hours, which makes it perfect for entertaining, game day, or whipping up in the afternoon when you forgot to plan your dinner ahead of time! You can have Crock Pot Mac n' Cheese using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Mac n' Cheese
- You need 16 oz of elbow macaroni.
- You need 3 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 oz of velveeta cheese, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter, cut into cubes.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 cans tuna, if preferred.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Crock Pot Mac and Cheese is a family favorite recipe! Tender macaroni noodles smothered in cheese is one of our favorite comfort food dishes. This easy mac and cheese recipe requires just minutes of prep and comes out of the slow cooker perfect every time! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Crock Pot Mac n' Cheese instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling water 3 minutes short of al dente..
- Place the cooked macaroni, milk, velveeta, butter, cheddar cheese, and tuna in your crock pot..
- Stir and top with parmesan cheese..
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours. Stir occassionally and check for doneness around the 2 hour mark..
This creamy slow cooker macaroni and cheese can feed a family and still have enough for seconds.. how to make the best homemade creamy cheesy macaroni and cheese in the Crock-Pot! So many of you loved my soul food and southern baked macaroni and cheese recipes! Boil the macaroni in water for six minutes. In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. In slow cooker, combine cheese mixture and add the eggs (I omitted the eggs), sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper.