Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way!. So lately I've been the total queen of lazy-girl cooking. I find myself thinking up all these elaborate recipes in my head and yet when I get into the kitchen all I want is quick, easy and healthy. Tossing vegetables with mac and cheese is the easiest way to get your family's broccoli haters to scarf down their veggies.
I'm talking Truffle Mac and Cheese, Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese and even a BUILD YOUR The sauce is thinner, but it makes this dish feel lighter and it also takes way less time and is more The broccoli adds a little bit of colour and adds the health factor to this mac and cheese so you can. Mac and cheese is one of my favorite things to serve at a dinner party. It never fails to bring a smile to my guests. You can have Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way! using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way!
- It’s 1 box of macaroni and cheese (it can be any brand, i used spartan brand).
- Prepare 2 slice of velveeta block cheese (this is really your preference to how rich you want the cheese to be, use whatever amount you want).
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli (again add how ever much you want, i just had some left over in the fridge. If you wanna use a frozen bag of broccoli go for it).
- You need 1/4 cup of milk (this is what my box of mac n cheese called for, but add more if u like a more wet consistency, ass less if u like yours more sticky).
The best part is, it's completely casual This jalapeño broccoli mac and cheese is super addictive. Broccoli and cheese go together hand-in-hand and the jalapeño adds just a hint of spice! Vegan Mac 'n Cheese is one of my favorite meals to make for anyone curious about plant-based cuisine because from Eating foods that feel richer was a healing thing for me way back when! Pour about a cup of the cheese sauce over the pasta and broccoli.
Broccoli Mac N Cheese the lazy girl way! step by step
- bring 6 cups of water to boil.
- once at a boil add broccoli let it cook for 3-5 mins depending on how big your broccoli is..
- remove powder packet from box of Mac n cheese and add noodles to the broccoli which is cooking in boiling water.
- here is where it gets really hard people (just kidding)… follow the Mac n cheese cooking directions on the back of the box..
- once noodles are tender. strain them and return to the same pan you boiled them in..
- add powder cheese packet found in the Mac in cheese box, add milk according to your liking or according to the back of the box. o didn't add butter to this recipe, but you can if you want..
- slice 2 pieces of Velveeta, add as much or as little to taste..
- cube the Velveeta cheese for easy melting..
- add cubed Velveeta to the Mac n cheese. stir over low heat until cheese is melted. here u can add more butter or milk to get the consistency you desire..
- BOOM! DONE 😀 poor girls fancy Mac and cheese! this picture was taken after I had all ready eaten half of it. this is my first recipe ever, go easy on Me. thanks for reading!.
Toss well. (You can do this in the large. This broccoli macaroni and cheese uses just one saucepan, and it's all done on the stovetop. Lots of cheddar cheese flavors the dish perfectly. Lots of sharp cheddar cheese paired with the broccoli gives this macaroni and cheese amazing flavor. Mac and Cheese is my favorite comfort food dish.