KP s four cheese smoked Mac n cheese. This Smoked Mac 'N' Cheese recipe is one of the best you'll every try and can be smoked easily in your Cookshack smoker. If the cheese sauce is too thick to start with, it comes out too dry after it is smoked. Also, undercooking the macaroni helps it not to get mushy when smoked.
Mac and cheese made of cheddar, gouda and cream cheese is smoked over hickory and baked in good 'ole cast iron. Cream cheese, gouda, and cheddar cheese come together like the Three Amigos for a creamy dish that'll leave your taste buds smokin'. Add monterey jack cheese, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and pepper, stir until fully incorporated. You can have KP s four cheese smoked Mac n cheese using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of KP s four cheese smoked Mac n cheese
- You need 1 of 16oz pack of elbow mac.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of 8oz pack cream cheese,cut into chunks.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 cup of extra sharp cheddar.
- You need 2 cup of smoked gouda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of liquid smoke.
Four-Cheese Smoked Mac n' Cheese – You'll get tons of great compliments. One of the best recipes I have for non-meat recipes in my smoker. You'll be blown away by the flavor in Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese. If you've never made smoked mac and cheese like this, you're in for a treat!
KP s four cheese smoked Mac n cheese instructions
- Preheat oven or smoker to 225.
- Cook pasta according to package. And set aside.
- In sauce pan,melt butter,and whisk flour into butter. Cook until sauce is bubbly and thick..
- Whisk in milk and bring to boil. Cook five or so until thickened.
- Stir in cream cheese until mixture is nice and smooth. Then add pepper and liquid smoke and give it a good mix.
- In a large bowl combine 1 cup of cheddar,gouda, parmesan, pasta, and cream sauce.
- Spoon mixture into 11x 9 aluminum pan coated with non stick spray. Sprinkle remaining cheddar and gourds and parmesan on top.
- Place in smoker or oven and cook about one hour until Brown..
Mac and cheese is a staple in our household—with four children, it almost has to be. However, once I realized how easy it was to make a rich smoked gouda mac and cheese from scratch, I was sold. Mac and cheese is taken to new heights by hitting the grill in this smoked mac and cheese recipe. Baked over live fire with the perfect touch of smoke, the end result is a rich and smoky Four-way venting means it's easy to set up for two zone cooking with more control than single vent Kamado grills. This is a marvelously smooth mac and cheese with a bit of a bite.