3 step easy mac and cheese. In a large pot, bring the milk to a boil. Turn off the heat, then add the cheddar. A very quick and easy fix to a tasty side-dish.
Three ingredients, about ten minutes of time, and a single pot are all you need. WHY IT WORKS I loved this recipe, however I did make a couple of minor modifications. Second, I warmed/melted cheese into the milk/egg mixture on medium heat while cooking the macaroni. You can have 3 step easy mac and cheese using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 3 step easy mac and cheese
- Prepare 1 box of your favorite type of noodles.
- You need of Milk (enough to cover up the noodles in the pot).
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need 2 oz of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 oz of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2 oz of sharp cheese.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Be the most popular mom (or dad!) on the block with this creamy, dreamy, three-ingredient twist on the classic mac dish you love. It may seem like an insignificant step, but it makes a huge difference in the overall taste of this easy homemade mac and cheese (or any pasta dish for that matter)! While the macaroni is cooking, make the cheese sauce! Homemade Mac and Cheese for Kids Tips: This recipe is very easy and it's hard to mess up.
3 step easy mac and cheese step by step
- Start your stove on medium. Put on a pot with your pasta and your milk. (Be sure to scrape the bottom of the pot while it's cooking because the milk burns easily)..
- Once pasta is soft and milk is thick add in butter and cheeses. Make sure the cheeses are either shredded or cubed. For best results shred your own cheese..
- Once cheese and butter are melted you can serve it. (It'll be HOT).
Just follow the directions and make sure you cook and stir until the mixture is boiling and thickened. Processed cheese is a must in this quintessential quick-and-easy dish. It melts easily and gets smooth and creamy without help from flour, eggs, or other ingredients used in fancier counterparts. This is the last step in creating a fantastic homemade sauce for our Baked Classic Macaroni and Cheese. That's one fewer ingredient than you need to add to the pot to make a box of Kraft macaroni and cheese.