Range-Top Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese. Range-Top Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese Range-Top Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Range-top chicken, macaroni, and cheese recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Range-top chicken, macaroni, and cheese recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends.
Stir in macaroni, chicken and frozen broccoli. In a medium heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, melt butter. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. You can cook Range-Top Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Range-Top Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of dried multigrain or regular elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 12 oz of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 1/2 oz of cream cheese ( garden and herd flavored).
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of fat-free milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of baby spinach (fresh).
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil, chicken and onion. How to Make Cajun Chicken Macaroni and Cheese. The first step in preparing Cajun Chicken Macaroni and Cheese is to prepare the chicken breasts.
Range-Top Chicken, Macaroni, and Cheese instructions
- In a medium saucepan cook macaroni according to package directions, except dont add any salt to water. (Unless you want to) drain..
- Meanwhile, coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and onion to hot skillet. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink..
- Add cream cheese; stir until melted..
- In a medium bowl whisk together milk and flour. Add all at once to chicken mixture. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly..
- Reduce heat to low. Add cheddar cheese, stirring until melted..
- Add cooked macaroni; cook and stir foe 1 to 2 minutes until heated through..
- Stir in spinach. Top with cherry tomatoes..
- Makes 5 (1 1/3-cup) servings..
- I found this recipe in a magazine. I hope you all enjoy it. I seasoned my chicken with fresh rosemary, salt, and pepper. Also couldnt find elbow mac so I used a different whole grain pasta..
Season both sides of the chicken breasts with Cajun seasoning. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet, swirling the oil to cover the entire skillet. Get out your slow cooker and fill it with pre-boiled macaroni, sharp Cheddar cheese, evaporated milk, whole milk and eggs. Prepare a large skillet with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Meanwhile, melt butter in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat.