Lobster Mac n' Cheese. Find Deals on Lobster Macaroni And Cheese in Groceries on Amazon. Try An Original Shells & Cheese Today! Add the cooked macaroni and lobster and stir well.
Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over pasta. In a large pot of boiling salted water over medium heat, add the pasta and cook. This mac and cheese is a fantastic one-dish meal — it's so rich and creamy and cheesy, all you'll need is a simple green salad to serve alongside, and your menu is set. You can cook Lobster Mac n' Cheese using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster Mac n' Cheese
- It’s 2 lb of macaroni/pasta noodles.
- It’s 3 of lobsters (cooked).
- Prepare 2 cup of grated mozzerella cheese.
- You need 2 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
Lobster works well in this recipe, but if that seems too luxurious, use any combination of seafood you like. Lobster mac 'n' cheese With a cayenne kick "Mac 'n' cheese is one of the most famous comfort foods in the world, and I wanted to take it from the everyday to the absolute next level by making it with lobster, which is incredibly delicious, super-special and turns it into a total showstopper. This lobster mac and cheese recipe debunks the myth that seafood and cheese don't belong together—in fact, they're absolutely delicious. Sweet, fresh lobster meat marries well with the zesty Cheddar and mellow Gruyère, while the subtle heat of Dijon mustard and cayenne pepper cut through the richness of the dish.
Lobster Mac n' Cheese instructions
- Clean all the meat out of your lobsters and set aside..
- Boil your macaroni/pasta noodles..
- In a sauce pot melt your butter, then add your flour and cook until it smells nutty..
- Then whisk in your milk..
- Whisk until smooth..
- Then add your mozzarella cheese and half of your cheddar cheese stir until smooth..
- Add your salt, pepper and half of your chopped parsley and stir..
- Chop your lobster into chunks and add to cheese mixture..
- Drain your noodles and pour into casserole dish, then add your lobster cheese sauce and mix well..
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and chopped parsley on top..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 1 hour..
Any pasta shape works here, but corkscrews are our favorite for holding. When life hands you cheese make Lobster Mac and Cheese-Recently my friends at Cabot sent me a care package loaded with their Legacy Collection Alpine Cheddar. And of course, I knew exactly what I wanted to make with this ah-mazingly delicious cheddar. It would have to be the king of decadent foods, lobster mac and cheese. This recipe for lobster mac and cheese, a variation on a classic plain recipe that Julia Moskin published in The Times, is a rich and shockingly flavorful addition to any feast, and requires only a single lobster to serve six or eight.