Baked Mac n cheese. He BEST Homemade Mac and Cheese of your LIFE. Outrageously cheesy, ultra creamy, and topped with a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping, this mac and cheese recipe is most definitely a keeper. I used three different cheese and a homemade cheese sauce to take this macaroni and cheese recipe.
Perfect in every way, this has a glorious cheesy sauce, and a beautiful crunchy, buttery. Made this mac n cheese bake per recipe and my family loved it. My wife and mother-in-law and oldest daughter thought it was great as is. You can have Baked Mac n cheese using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Mac n cheese
- It’s 2 of pks of velveeta mac n cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 2 cup of sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of oil spray.
My youngest and I, both charter members of BLAm (Bacon Lovers of America) will insist upon the smokey, cured goodness of pig candy being in the recipe next time. This baked mac and cheese is a family favorite recipe, loved by both children and adults. My version uses a combination of cheeses for a gloriously cheesy dish! For the best baked mac and cheese, use extra-sharp white cheddar cheese for more flavor. —Shelby Thompson of Dover, Delaware.
Baked Mac n cheese instructions
- Mix the eggs, butter and milk in a bowl. Once all well blended add the sharp cheddar to it and continue to mix. Leave on side..
- Cook the pasta shells half way then drain. They would cook more in the oven. Don't want it to be dry..
- Once drained add the 2pks of velveeta cheese to the shells and mix..
- Spray down the pan with oil spray..
- Put the mix Mac n cheese in the pan and lay it out evenly..
- Grab the bowl mix and pour over the pan evenly. Move pan from left to right to make sure the liquid is spread all around.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Put in oven at 350° for 35min..
Even people who have had their own homemade baked macaroni and cheese recipe for years ask for mine when they taste this crumb-topped version. (We tested this baked mac and cheese with Cracker Barrel Extra-Sharp Cheddar.) Follow these simple tips, and you'll have yourself the perfect pan of golden, creamy macaroni and cheese, ready for any occasion, in no time flat. Baked mac and cheese: If you have a little extra time, you can bake the macaroni and cheese to give it a golden crust. Uncover, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and a few pats of butter if. Everyone's favorite classic mac and cheese! Super simple, super easy and super quick.