Chicken Cumin Lime Salad. This fajita salad recipe is gluten free and can be healthy with chicken breast or if you want more flavor, cook this fajitas recipe with chicken thigh or leg meat. The cumin lime dressing is wonderfully refreshing and compliments the fajita salad perfectly. The cumin lime dressing is wonderfully refreshing and compliments the fajita salad perfectly.
Thank YOU, friends, for supporting the brands that make Diethood possible! Lime Cumin Chicken Salad with Tomatoes, Olives and Queso Fresco – A huge bowl of flavor-packed, colorful chicken salad with tomatoes, fiesta blend olives and Mexican cheese. Combine chicken, apple, celery and shallot in a large bowl. You can cook Chicken Cumin Lime Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cumin Lime Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped cucumber( I leave peel on but remove seeds).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped tomato( I remove seeds).
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced cooked chicken.
- You need 1/4 of of an avocado chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 of sea salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of bed of romaine(optional).
In another bowl, whisk together yogurt, cilantro, curry powder, lime juice, lime zest and salt; pour over chicken salad and toss lightly to coat. Perfect for a hot summer night or even on top of a spinach salad. Grilled Chili Lime Chicken Fajita Salad with a dressing that doubles as a marinade! A genius way of keeping ALL of the incredible flavours in this salad!
Chicken Cumin Lime Salad step by step
- Toss first four ingredients in a bowl..
- Whisk yogurt ,lime juice, cumin, salt and pepper and pour over ingredients in bowl. Mix well..
- Serve on bed of romaine or eat alone. Alone can also be served in a wrap but I'm going low carb on this..
This Chili Lime Chicken Fajita Salad has so much flavour happening, you don't know where to start. Chicken Black Bean Salad with Creamy Cumin Lime Dressing makes use of leftover chicken to make a weeknight meal worth bragging about. Much of the salad depends on pantry staples making it a quick, healthy, economical meal. Add chicken and toss to coat. Here's a perfect summer recipe from Linda Schwab-Edmundson, Shokan, New York.