Mexican Salad. Mexican Chicken and Black Bean Salad Chicken breast is baked in a tomato-based sauce and served atop a bed of spinach leaves in this simple salad. Black beans, cheese, sour cream, and salsa toppings provide a Mexican flair. Find Mexican salad recipes including Mexican taco salads, Mexican bean salads, and more Mexican salad recipes.
You just toss and combine everything. This makes it an ideal picnic pick as it won't take much of your time to prepare. What makes this dish ultra special is the richness of Mexican flavors balanced in one easy recipe. You can have Mexican Salad using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of Pinto Beans (rinsed).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Black Beans (rinsed).
- Prepare 1 cup of Garbanzo Beans (rinsed).
- You need 1/4 cup of Sliced Green Onions.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s of Chopped Basil (garnish).
- You need 1 head of Romaine Lettuce.
- You need 1 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved).
- Prepare of For Dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of Mayonnaise or Greek Yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dry Mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Onion Powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Celery Salt.
Tear lettuce into bite size pieces. Combine lettuce, cheese, onions, olives and tomatoes in a salad bowl. To make dressing, combine avocado, lemon juice, sour cream, oil, sugar, garlic salt and chili powder and mix until smooth. This is an easy, excellent chopped Mexican salad.
Mexican Salad step by step
- Rinse Carrots, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Green Onions, Pinto Beans, Black Beans, Garbanzo Beans seperately.
- Shred the Carrots and the Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Put all of the ingridients in a large mixing bowl and mix with Salad Tongs or a Wooden Spoon.
- Add The Todd Dressing in the salad and garnish with chopped basil.
Mexican salads have a way of reviving your taste buds with all of the fresh lime juice and cilantro (and if you don't like cilantro, keep reading!). For the salad: Prepare a grill pan or grill for medium-high heat. Allow to cool a bit, then cut the. Mix salsa and sour cream until blended; spread over salad to edge of bowl. This "Mexican" green salad recipe is quite possibly the prettiest salad I've ever had the chance to photograph, too.